resume - brief extract
- 79-82 3 years electronics engineering at the ITR in Rapperswil, Switzerland
- 89-90 1 year software enginerring at the ITR in Rapperswil, Switzerland
- 91-96 5 years physics at ETH in Zürich, Switzerland
specialized in Quantum electro dynamics thesis abstract
jobs & projects
- 83 6 month as electronics engineer doing development and maintenance for the
NMR research group at ETH in Zürich headed by Prof R R Ernst
- 84-85 6 month as electronics engineer for a development project at the
fluorescense spectroscopy research group at ETH in Zürich headed by Prof U Wild
- 85-87 2 years electronics maintenance engineer at Spectrospin, Faellanden, where
I set up and maintained numerous MRI machines at various customer sites.
- 88 selfemployed, doing various developments for industrial customers
- 89-91 2 years developing hardware and software for RMC, Staefa. The project was
to make refrigerated containers communicate with a central system.
- 92-97 selfemployed, doing little things beside my physics study.
- 97-98 project leader of the finger print imaging project at KABA LEGIC, in Wetzikon
- 98-now selfemployed, doing several projects, see also the projects page
programming - incomplete list
applications - incomplete list
- Operating systems : DOS, WinNT, Win2k, Linux
- data aquisition with Labview from National Intruments
- PCB design with Protel 3, 98, 99, 99SE, DXP
- dataprocessing with IGOR on MAC
- standard microprocessor IDE's
- various design packages, such as MPLAB, AVRASM, AVRStudio, MaxPlus2, Quartus, ...
- standard office packages
- math packages, such as Maple
- Microwave Studio
components - incomplete list
Have a look at my electronics pages.
- discrete elements up to few 100V, up to few Amp
- the standard logic families including ECL
- complex logic, UARTs, controllers, ALTERA FPGA, ..
- very fast logic up to a few 100 MHz,
- RF components up to a 3 GHz
- data aquisition, sensors
Have a look at my embedded pages.
- Various cpu's to choose from x86, PIC, AVR, DSP, ..
- PCB layout with up to 4 layers
- high frequency systems, analog and digital up few 100 MHz
- EMI concerns
last updated: 5.april.05, or perhaps later
Copyright (99,2005) Ing.Büro R.Tschaggelar